Curated list of awesome lists
The most up to date list of Firebase docs, talks, tools, examples & articles the internet has to offer.
Translations: 🇬🇧 en · 🇷🇺 ru
Firebase is an app dev platform built on the Google Cloud Platform providing services and cross-platform SDKs!
Legend: 📝 blog posts · 💡 examples · 📖 docs · 🔌 libraries · 🔧 tools · 📹 talks/video
Featured (new releases)
Official Firebase Docs & Quickstarts
- 🔌 Firebase UI for React - React Wrapper for firebaseUI Web.
- 💡 FirePad - Collaborative Text Editor Powered by Firebase.
- 🔌 Ember Fire - Official Ember data adapter for Firebase.
- 🔌 Firebase Dart - Dart wrapper for Firebase.
- 🔌 PolymerFire - Polymer Web Components for Firebase.
- 🔌 VueFire - Firebase bindings for Vue.js.
- 🔌 Angular Fire 2 - Official library for Firebase and Angular.
- 🔌 Re-base - Relay inspired library for building React.js + Firebase applications.
- 🔌 React Redux Firebase - Redux bindings for Firebase. Includes Higher Order Component for use with React.
- 🔌 GatsbyJS Firebase Data Source - Query your Firebase data right into your statically generated pages with Gatsby.
- 🔌 Apollo Link Firebase - Provides a local GraphQL interface to RealtimeDB. DB syncs locally to device, Apollo Link provides querying into the local DB.
- 🔌 BuckleScript Bindings for Firebase - BuckleScript bindings for Firebase for use in ReasonML projects.
- 💡 Angular Firebase PWA - Is an Angular PWA powered by Firebase. It can serve as a foundation to learn this stack and roll out more complex features.
- 🔌 FireSQL - Query Firestore using SQL syntax. Issues the minimum amount of queries necessary in order to get the data that you request.
- 📖 Hosting Version History - Automatic deletion of older versions of your site deployments.
- 🔌 Firestorter - Use Firestore in React with zero effort, using MobX (also for react-native).
- 💡 Nextbase - Boilerplate of Next.js, Redux & Firebase for developers who want a quick start project.
- 🔌 GeoFire for Objective-C - Realtime location queries with Firebase.
- 🔌 Firebase UI - iOS UI bindings for Firebase.
- 💡 MLKit - ARCore - Example detecting objects and tags them with 3D labels in Augmented Reality. Uses Firebase ML Kit, ARCore and Firebase RTDB.
- 💡 MLKit - ARKit - Example detecting objects using Firebase ML Kit and tags them with 3D labels in Augmented Reality.
Server-side (Cloud Functions, BigQuery etc)
CLI & Editor
- 🔧 Firebase Tools - The Firebase Command Line Tools.
- 🔧 Firebase CI - Simplified Firebase interaction for continuous integration.
- 🔧 VSFire - VSCode extension for syntax highlighting & code completions with Firestore security rules & indexes.
- 🔧 Firebase Firestore Snippets - Contains the snippet for both Firebase and Firestore in VS Code editor.
- 🔧 Fuego - Firestore client CLI supporting document add/update/query with filtering and pagination.
- 🔧 Firestore Rules Generator - Official (but experimental) Firebase Rules Generator for Cloud Firestore based on Google's Protocol Buffer format.
- 🔧 Firepit - Firepit is a standalone, portable version of the Firebase CLI which has no depedencies (including Node.js).
- 🔧 Fireward - Easy to use language for Firestore rules, similar to Firebase Bolt.
📹 Firebase YouTube 📝 Firebase Blog 🐦 @firebase 🐦 @bestoffirebase
Who else should we be following!?
Contributions of any kind welcome, just follow the guidelines!
Thanks goes to these contributors!